- Written in TypeScript, no external dependencies
- Highly customizable with plenty of configuration options and CSS variables
- Touch and mobile optimized with swipe, drag and pinch-to-zoom gestures
- Multiple opened (active) instances at the same time
- Two types of thumbnails - classic and modern new
- Compact mode with a mobile-like user experience new
- Various transformation controls new
- Can handle gallery with infinite items new
- Idle state new
- Mouse panning new
- Focus trap
You don't need to do any additional steps to combine Carousel with Fancybox. They will be automatically synced, no additional code is required.
See the Showcase page for more detailed examples. Check out additional samples on the corresponding plugin page, for example:
For installation and use instructions, see Get Started page.